Friday, August 23, 2024

I might have to quit/cancel this year

Sadly, I might have to cancel this year's walk. The cancellation hasn't happened yet, but I'd give it about a 60% chance of happening. Read more about everything here. I'm going to try, of course, to retrain myself and get back up to a level where I can walk anywhere from 15K to 40K in a day, but given the nature of the healing I have to undergo, the timetable very likely won't be right for the schedule I'd set out. Conclusion: more likely than not, I'm going to have to cancel. Stay tuned for more news as the situation evolves. This may come down to the wire.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.