Monday, October 14, 2024

weather forecast

Both Busan (beginning of Day 1) and Yangsan (end of Day 1) are currently forecast as rainy until Wednesday, with rain returning in that region for part of Thursday. Korea is mountainous, so the weather everywhere is volatile, subject to chaotic effects. While it's looking as though I might start the walk on a clear, sunny day, that could easily change in less than 48 hours. We'll keep the fingers and tentacles crossed.

Last year, around this time, I recall it being rainy, too. Preparation is everything.



4 comments:

  1. Good Luck. I started my Incheon to Busan bike ride exactly 6 years ago today. Was blessed with perfect weather the entire trip. Hopefully the rain will stop for you.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.